Cape Town – A researcher at the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences at Stellenbosch University (SU), Associate Professor Josephine Kaviti Musango, was recognised for her research when she was awarded one of only two research chairs in South Africa by a trilateral research chair initiative.
- GENS hosts its second energy and gender multi-stakeholder workshop in South Africa
- GENS participates at the launch of the OECD gender and environment report
- GENS Team Uses System Dynamics to Understand Gendered Energy Innovation
- GENS Hosts Energy and Gender in South Africa Stakeholder Workshop
- GENS Team Publishes a Paper Setting the Scene!