View our articles, reports and newsletters
- Petrulaityte A, Ceschin F, Musango JK, Mwiti BK, Anditi C, Njoroge P (2022). Supporting the development of gendered energy innovations for informal urban settlements: GENS co-design toolkit for multi-stakeholder collaboration. Sustainability 14(10).
- Musango JK (2022). Assessing gender and energy in urban household energy transitions in South Africa. A quantitative storytelling from Groenheuwel informal settlement. Energy Research & Social Science.
- Chicombo AFF, Musango JK (2022). Towards a theoretical framework for gendered energy transition at the urban household level: a case of Mozambique. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 157:
- Mukama M, Musango, J.K.; Smit S, Ceschin F, Petrulaityte A (2022). Development of living labs to support gendered energy technology innovation in poor urban environments. Technology in Society, 68:
- Luhangala DL, Ambole A, Musango JK, Ceschin F, Dulo S. (2022). Energy Price Modelling In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Literature Review. Environmental Research: Infrastructure and Sustainability.
- Anditi CA, Musango JK, Smit S, Ceschin F (2022). Addressing gender dimensions in energy innovations: a gender analysis framework for informal urban settlements in Africa. Energy Research and Social Science.
- Batinge B, Musango JK, Ceschin F, Ambole A (2021). Modelling gendered innovation for the security of energy services in poor urban environments. Systems Research and Behavioural Science
- Musango J, Bassi A. (2021). Towards a Systemic Assessment of Gendered Energy Transition in Urban Households. Energies, (21).
- Musango JK, (2021). Energy and gender in South Africa. Virtual Workshop Report, 24 March 2021.
- Musango JK, Smit S, Ceschin F, Ambole A, Batinge B, Anditi C, Petrulatyte A, Mukama M (2020). Mainstreaming gender to achieve security of energy services in poor urban environments. Energy Research and Social Science, 70 (101715).
- Oostenhuizen L, de Kock I, Musango JK (2020). Exploring factors that influence the mainstreaming of gendered energy interventions in poor urban environments: a structured literature review. The South Africa Journal of Industrial Engineering Vol 31: 3
- Van der Merwe, de Kock I, Musango JK (2020). The state of the art of gendered energy innovations: a structured literature review. The South Africa Journal of Industrial Engineering Vol 31: 3.
- Musango JK, Ceschin F, Ambole A (2020). WT 4.5: Social Innovation Lab set up and management: GENS Living Lab.